Anyone up for fetch! (Penelope was)

CMfromIL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our little schnoodle Penelope LOVES fetch. So I grabbed my 7D, 70-200 and had my daughter throw to me. Here are the results:

1. "Frozen ball"

FrozenBall.jpg

2. Looking up

Gettheball2.jpg

3. Get the ball Penlope

Gettheball3.jpg

4. Almost

Gettheball.jpg

5. One more time?

Gotit.jpg

I really like these photos! :thumbup: That looked fun.

I think number one would have been super awesome had you shot it portrait orientation to get the rest of your daughter and if focus had been on Penelope.

These are so fun! And you have such a beautiful dog!

I think number one would have been super awesome had you shot it portrait orientation to get the rest of your daughter and if focus had been on Penelope.

These are so fun! And you have such a beautiful dog!

Thanks. I cropped it quite a bit. What isn't shown (post crop) is the terribly ugly swingset 2 neighbors away. The photo was almost a throw away as initially Penelope wasn't in focus. I was just enjoying the 'frozen' ball aspect of the capture.

Thanks for your comments, and thanks for looking.

LOVE her face in #4!!!
I really like 3 as well, but I wish there were more space to our left so she doesn't feel like she's going to roll right out of the frame once she catches the ball.

Thanks MLeek! I looked but unfortunatly the ball was at the bottom of the frame, not as a result of cropping. I was going to adjust for a bit more room, but it appears I just got lucky to have all of it in the picture.

These are fun shots. Thanks for sharing.

Ill have to give this a try with my dogs

These are fun shots. Thanks for sharing.

Ill have to give this a try with my dogs

The trick (for me at least) is to make sure the thrower gets the ball in front of the dog. And Penelope is both very fast, and has a tendancy to run before the ball is tossed making it an extra challenge. I shot about 100 pictures, and came up with the 5 I posted. Good luck! It's fun thats for sure.

I enjoyed these as well. Cute pup!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back