What's new

To The Moon

DanOstergren38 3

"We're all mad here" ... At me?
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
5,320
Reaction score
5,220
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last night a friend and I had planned on doing a golden hour photo shoot. Unfortunately traffic made it so we arrived at our location after the sun had already gone below the horizon - fortunately, we decided to see what we could get anyways, and what was initially a failure in my mind became a happy accident. The horizon was still projecting enough light to use, and also gave me a chance to incorporate the moon into a couple of shots, though it's obscured a bit by the shallow depth of field. These photos didn't match the vision I had planned in my head, but I love how they turned out anyways. Honestly, I think blue-hour is becoming my favorite time of day to shoot.

1
364A3039 copy.webp


2
364A3043 copy.webp


3
364A3048 copy.webp


4
364A3056 copy.webp


5
364A2960 copy.webp


6
364A2951 copy.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom