Anyone use Topaz plugin's with PS ?

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I D/L'd "Adjust", "Clean", and "Detail" and find them 'interesting'... Getting some real interesting results - some are pretty damn neat !!! However, does anyone use any of these programs on a continuing basis, or are they something that went by the wayside once the novelty wore off ??

tks,

r

I D/L'd "Adjust", "Clean", and "Detail" and find them 'interesting'... Getting some real interesting results - some are pretty damn neat !!! However, does anyone use any of these programs on a continuing basis, or are they something that went by the wayside once the novelty wore off ??

tks,

r

If I have moved a photo out of LR3 to PS for heavier editing, topaz has more control over how the NR is handled. I don't hesitate to use it, especially now that it is at version 5 and seems much snappier and less heavy-handed than previous plug-ins.

I have the adjust with my lightroom. I used it twice I think..

I fiddled around w/ both detail and adjust but never really was able to do much with it. It seems like it's very easy to get heavy handed with it and a little sure goes a Loooong way sometimes. I do tend to use Lucis art filters though and find them more controllable. They too are prone to turn an image to crap unless you really limit the opacity.

use them frequently but not as a one button does all technique, the presets can be adjusted easily

Most reactions

Back