Anyone used a Canon T3i

Thee Scots have that base covered, 'It's the Piper not the pipes, Laddie!'

If you are nutty like most of us, any camera you get you may outgrow at some point. There will ALWAYS, be something better around the corner.

This is a true statement. Let me add, that if you stay around here long enough, you WILL BE NUTTY like most and will HAVE to upgrade or get new equipment.
LOL, thats so true :)
Since I started looking at this forum I already bought and sold too many cameras and lenses then I can even remember :)

I am interested to know what OP thinks of all our replies, we are all acting very nicely and civilized and not starting another Canon vs Nikon war and I think we all deserve some satisfaction to see if our well composed posts were helpful at all.

So what will it be OP ?
T3i or maybe something else ?

I am interested to know what OP thinks of all our replies, we are all acting very nicely and civilized and not starting another Canon vs Nikon war and I think we all deserve some satisfaction to see if our well composed posts were helpful at all.

So what will it be OP ?
T3i or maybe something else ?

Oh well. The OP just messaged me. Said he got so confused he decided to just get a brand new................................................................bicycle instead. :1219:

T3i is a bit old now and has been discontinued. Better off looking at the SL1 or T5i which are the newer models.
Actually both the T5i and SL1 share same sensor as foes the T3i so when looking at dynamic range and low light performance these will give about the same results as the T3i.
If someone wants to get a good modern Rebel line camera then the only one that has more or less comparable performance to other cameras in its class is the T6i and T6S, these are cameras that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone that wants to buy a Canon and a modern capable camera.

Yes that is what I was thinking too, that's it is the same sensor on at least the T2i to the T5i And the SL1

Too the OP, I own a T3i,with the right glass good understanding of light and a good basic knowledge of how to operate the camera in manual mode takes some great photographs.
I have to agree its not the best low light camera, but there is such a thing as a Speedlight.
And if you set up with a off shoe flash your good to go.
If you don't set up a off shoe flash chances are your pictures will look like s___t
My T3i hangs right in there using a TS-E 24mm L to do product photography.
I really enjoy photo and

The canon T3i is a entry level professional camera.....................
I have fun with mine, its a very dependable camera, and with some decent glass and a flash, you would be my competition .

I have never owned anything besides canon cameras, and I do not have any Idea if Nikon is better or not.
What is extremely important is Glass.
I regret buying EF-S because it will not fit on my 5DII.
EF-S lenses are made for Cropped Canon Camera Bodies , rebel, 7D.
EF lens will fit on both full frame and cropped camera's......

Most reactions

Back