TimothyJinx
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2013
- Messages
- 598
- Reaction score
- 264
- Location
- Kentucky
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Sorry not into RVing, I am a hotel kind of guy![]()
Sorry not into RVing, I am a hotel kind of guy![]()
Well, good news for you! With an RV like that, you'll NEED a hotel! :lmao:
Where's your sense of adventure? Think of all the fresh air!Sorry not into RVing, I am a hotel kind of guy![]()
Ok, now I am truly offended.Sorry not into RVing, I am a hotel kind of guy![]()
Well, good news for you! With an RV like that, you'll NEED a hotel! :lmao:
Where do I sign up for that?
Excellent point, Ron!Well look at it this way. You don't have to worry about shooting through the glass as you roll down the road.
You just did. Now, let's talk gas money...Where do I sign up for that?