anyway to fix this

swmocity

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the right side of the picture where the background is showing...i tred to use the brush tool the fill in the area with color but it looked unnatural...i tried to crop it but part of her hand will get cut off...any way to correct this?

3481009378_927ebc474e.jpg

did you get any other shots?
the composition of this one is unfortunate for the very reason youre stating.

also, i know you didnt really ask for C&C, but she looks pained to be there...not really a smile, just kinda clenching the teeth, and standing in a akward pose.

nice exposure though...looks spot on

yes i have a few more

3480237769_55843b2363.jpg

3480242983_c0746c7be7.jpg

3480242009_71f4affc98.jpg

3481049008_dc39c8a47d.jpg

can u tell me how u did this please?...i have photoshop....i would use this picture but i need to do it in the hi resolution file

edit: did u cut and paste? lol...i can see the lines

ahhh for get it i wont use this picture

Some spiffy use of the clone tool, but you have a chore in figuring out how to work with the hand and how it is curved around the corner.

edit: did u cut and paste? lol...i can see the lines

A little pushing, a little healing, a little cloning, add a finger, and your good to go, but I wouldnt use this photo since the fingers still look cut off

How good are you at Photoshop. You can use the transform/warp tool on the upper part of the wall to stretch it out to the edge of the canvas. For the area around her fingertips. . .simply use make a selection around her fingertips, invert it, then use the clone stamp tool on that area. By working with the selection path, you wont paint over her fingers, and will be able to get in between those nooks and crannies. The good thing, is that the "edge" of the wall is a pretty solid gradient, so it should blend in nicely without having to crop out her hand.

How good are you at Photoshop. You can use the transform/warp tool on the upper part of the wall to stretch it out to the edge of the canvas. For the area around her fingertips. . .simply use make a selection around her fingertips, invert it, then use the clone stamp tool on that area. By working with the selection path, you wont paint over her fingers, and will be able to get in between those nooks and crannies. The good thing, is that the "edge" of the wall is a pretty solid gradient, so it should blend in nicely without having to crop out her hand.
im not an expert..but your way sounds easy...let me give it a try

never mind lol like "c0ps" either way it go the fingers are still going to be cut off...i have a bad habit of worrying so much about the facial area sometimes i dont even check for other parts of the pictures. what about the other photos i posted...are those ok?

im not an expert..but your way sounds easy...let me give it a try

When you do the transform, make sure you first do a selection of the brick wall, and then copy it to a new layer. When you "stretch", make sure you move your anchor point around, so that its not stretching "uniformily" - you want it to stretch where the "wall" is since it can probably do with a bit of stretching. Any "error" or obviousness can easily be masked with some clone stamping or use of the healing brush.

The fingers might be more tricky, but just make sure you zoom WAY in, use that magnetic lasso tool, and you'll be good to go. Don't try and go fast, and increase your "history" state so that if you make a mistake, you have the flexibility to go backwards.

Image1.jpg

Clipped that finger to a seperate layer, so I could rotate it and make the angles match up to the hand. Duplicated that finger and got all the fingers lined up, compressed it back into a single layer.
Used the clone tool to fix the background...and presto.

Image1.jpg

Clipped that finger to a seperate layer, so I could rotate it and make the angles match up to the hand. Duplicated that finger and got all the fingers lined up, compressed it back into a single layer.
Used the clone tool to fix the background...and presto.

damn...thats good

Most reactions

New Topics

Back