Aosta Valley

lamb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bari, Torino, Uppsala, Hamburg, London, and then T
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From Gignod towards the Emilius Mount...

dsc_4918.jpg

Any feedback is welcome...

This is cool. You have some great lines going on.

Wow, the choice of aperture looks good, makes the sun small and give it nice rays ... can you look up the exif data and tell us how much you stopped down to get this.

Yes. Wonderful lines here, as Walter (abraxas) is pointing out.
So would THIS be your REAL home then?

Thank you for welcoming me and for your comments.

The diaphragm was as close as 22 (the closest on my Tokina), I understand that at the focal lengh of 12 mm you are going to get some diffraction into the picture, but it is the only way I know to get the sun star shaped without a filter...

No, my real home is Turin... Turin is where I have grown up and studied and where I live now... In the meantime I lived in Uppsala, in Hamburg and in London to complete my studies, many years ago (too many...)... Bari is where I was born, Aosta and Asti are just a few km away from Turin and I have spent most time there in the last few years...
In each place I lived I left a part of my heart and I took home part of what I am... I will always love Uppsala even if I am not been there in the last 17 years and the same is true for Hamburg and London...

Well, I think this is a quite complete introduction to myself, now I will let my images speak for me (this sounds a bit pompous, I didn't mean to... I apologise...).

Luciano

i like it a lot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back