What's new

aphotos

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_4906_3421.webp DSC_4907_3422.webp View attachment 86308
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
no one likes these either eh? seems like my batting average isn't doing so hot. :bouncingsmileys:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
Well, I like the second one more than the first, decent composition on that one. But yeah, mostly, I hate to be harsh, but these just kinda look like quick grabs of milkweed pods.
harsh works. :barbershop_quartet_member:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
Well, I like the second one more than the first, decent composition on that one. But yeah, mostly, I hate to be harsh, but these just kinda look like quick grabs of milkweed pods.
harsh works. :barbershop_quartet_member:

Maybe so, but I still hate to be that way. I like to be nice and pleasant to people. Especially when I'm telling them I don't like their photo. :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
Well, I like the second one more than the first, decent composition on that one. But yeah, mostly, I hate to be harsh, but these just kinda look like quick grabs of milkweed pods.
harsh works. :barbershop_quartet_member:

Maybe so, but I still hate to be that way. I like to be nice and pleasant to people. Especially when I'm telling them I don't like their photo. :D
I don't even like a lot of my photos. Rare occasion I get something I am somewhat content with
 
Well, I like the second one more than the first, decent composition on that one. But yeah, mostly, I hate to be harsh, but these just kinda look like quick grabs of milkweed pods.
harsh works. :barbershop_quartet_member:

Maybe so, but I still hate to be that way. I like to be nice and pleasant to people. Especially when I'm telling them I don't like their photo. :D
I don't even like a lot of my photos. Rare occasion I get something I am somewhat content with

I can identify with that!
 
DSC_4983_3433.webp any better?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom