Antithesis No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 24, 2007 Messages 1,340 Reaction score 16 Location Caribbean Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2008 #1 Going for something a little more conservative, but still quite colorful.
passerby TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 591 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 16, 2008 #2 Nice combination, but I think you use wrong background here, don't you think? But I can't think of the right background either. Let see what other people say.
Nice combination, but I think you use wrong background here, don't you think? But I can't think of the right background either. Let see what other people say.
Antithesis No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 24, 2007 Messages 1,340 Reaction score 16 Location Caribbean Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, I just need three still-lifes for class. I'll experiment with some other colors, for some reason I just liked the idea of red on red.
Yeah, I just need three still-lifes for class. I'll experiment with some other colors, for some reason I just liked the idea of red on red.
Ajay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2007 Messages 1,249 Reaction score 1 Location Roanoke, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2008 #4 I like the shot, but I think I agree with the above comment about the background. I'd experiment with some different colors.
I like the shot, but I think I agree with the above comment about the background. I'd experiment with some different colors.