What's new

Apple Annouced Aperture 3!

Looks like they borrowed a lot of the 'neat' features from Picasa and iPhoto. I just downloaded a demo of CaptureNX2 and was quickly lost in the user interface. Really made me appreciate the work Adobe and Apple put into their product line.
 
If people are interested, I have just completed a mini review of Aperture 3 on my website:

Aperture 3 Mini Review « Ben Short

In Summary, In I thought there were a heap of great new features that have been a long time coming, including those brought over from iPhoto '09, The way watermarks are applied still sucks, and there can be significant performance issues working with some RAW files
 
Apple finally released the update to address the memory issue and added a bunch of new features. Finally, I may consider moving from lightroom.
 
Thanks for the review. I think I will stay with Lightroom and upgrade to 3 when it comes out this spring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom