Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another cake :mrgreen:...

3634803649_cb2eef2ddf_b.jpg

3634805171_04bc3caa5f_b.jpg

3635617264_f7f1a3f2db_b.jpg

what do you think??

Dude, please stop with this desert photography. Each time I open your threads, you give me cravings! :lol:

I don't care much for the second, top view one. You don't have an perspective or 3d quality to it when you play with the angles like in the first. Centered subject isn't too flattering as well.

I do like #1 and #3 though.

Dude, please stop with this desert photography. Each time I open your threads, you give me cravings! :lol:

I don't care much for the second, top view one. You don't have an perspective or 3d quality to it when you play with the angles like in the first. Centered subject isn't too flattering as well.

I do like #1 and #3 though.
You got a point, thanks for the comment!

first is alright, second a high angle view, and third why an out of focus image...first is my liking. thanks.

My only suggestion would be to include the whole plate in a situation like the first shot. Some interesting perspectives that I havent seen in other product shots though. Cool.

I have focus management problems in all of them. You shouldn't have to think about the plate or the background behind the plate. We are showing off the cake, right?

My only suggestion would be to include the whole plate in a situation like the first shot. Some interesting perspectives that I havent seen in other product shots though. Cool.
thanks for the comment, yeah I've been told about it before
I have focus management problems in all of them. You shouldn't have to think about the plate or the background behind the plate. We are showing off the cake, right?
Everything in the picture I have to think about it, even the plate and the background, and look more at the picture, they're all in focus :)
thanks for the comment

Most reactions

Back