What's new

king Alfreds Cakes (Fungi)

40737016 1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
1,344
Reaction score
1,140
Location
Sussex
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In my eternal hunt for different fungi I found this example of King Alfreds Cakes (Daldinia concentrica). More info

Totally awesome name.

ALFRED3.webp


This example was buried in undergrowth and very awkward to point a camera at.

Very happy how the 10 shot focus stack turned out.

Not the most impressive photo but I really enjoyed the process.

Comments always welcome.

CHEERS
JBO
 
The whole fun is in the process!
 
The whole fun is in the process!
Yes I agree. The final picture does not show the previous 2 hours walking through mud and brambles.

CHEERS
JBO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom