dsc_0217.jpg

dsc_0236.jpg

Official from Apple's website:
http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Real life pics:
http://www.engadget.com/photos/first-iphone-pics/

once the price is no longer ridicuously expensive, i shall buy one

once the price is no longer ridicuously expensive, i shall buy one
agreed. Looks like a fabulous device. I think i'll wait on a higher-capacity model, or one that takes memory cards.

That's sweet

Those are so cool, it just has so many features. And its so cool that you can usa Safari and OS X on it.

it's a bit much, it's a bit expensive, but oh man....:drool::drool::drool:

My birthday is in a few days. Anyone feeling generous? :lol:

pascal

Looks so schweet!

And how about the (apple)tv? That would be fun to have at my mom's house, when my brother, sister, and I (we all have apple laptops) go home.

Aye it looks pretty. Right up to the point where you actually touch it or bring it anywhere near your face. It'll be a fingerprint magnet. :p

everybody is talking about this phone, i`m already tired of it +)
livejournal is full of it, and you know....
I DONT WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha

ehh, it's neat but i'd never use all of its features for $600. besides, it seems more like a media player with a phone feature rather than a phone with other features

ehh, it's neat but i'd never use all of its features for $600. besides, it seems more like a media player with a phone feature rather than a phone with other features

That was the point.

As for me, I don't see myself buying one for several years. I hate cell phones, and mine is a bare-bottom model (they tried to get me to buy one with a camera but I told them no). The only thing I like about this phone is that it seems now to have all the components in place for a true Tablet Mac. Give it an 8" screen, take away the phone and camera, add an optical drive, a bigger hard drive and some RAM and I'd buy one in a second (if I had the money).

The one thing that bugs me about it is the drive size. If I were to get one it would probably be more for the iPod functionality than for the phone part, and with such a small drive I would hardly be able to fit my iTunes library onto it. It would be nice if they could make a thicker version (I'd be willing to pay the price of size) with a 40GB or larger HD in it.

Nonetheless, I still want one. I remember the excitement when I first heard about the iPod 5+ years ago, and this matches it. I was one of the first kids on my block (read: in my school) to get an iPod, and I'm drooling over this even more.

Yes, I'm a huge apple fanboy, and I don't care what you think (jk) :greenpbl:

Really, really high price ($500 + a 2 year contract?) and Cingullar/AT&T on top of that. Bleah. I'll pass.
Sure it's pretty, but for the same price, you could get a mac mini, and a cell phone with a better company.
Also, is AppleTV that much different than something like the slingbox? It doesn't appear to have any way of getting data other than over the internet, so it seems to be an advanced version of a video converter basically.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back