Apple Splash

AceCo55

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just joined up yesterday after lurking for months. Suspended the apple on fishing line which I cloned out in post. Had fill-flash 45o behind and to the right.
Main flash 45o left in front. Both from below the apple.

It looks good; and your honesty is well congratulated; but once it is learned not be freezing the time type, the charm is dispelled :grumpy: ( please don't take it in a bad sense)

Regards :D

Thanks for taking the time to comment ... much appreciated.
I might not have explained to a non-photographic audience but I hope photography forums are about learning and sharing so I guess I gave the background to the photo in that context. All good!

Well done!!!:thumbup:

Thanks for taking the time to comment ... much appreciated.
I might not have explained to a non-photographic audience but I hope photography forums are about learning and sharing so I guess I gave the background to the photo in that context. All good!

Hahaha... you are perfectly right; i am always happy to correct myself; your point is 100% justified

regards :D

My only critique is that this should be a Lime instead of an Apple.

Other than that its great. :)
I can't do that kind of thing.

I only say Lime because I like limes, and not big on apples.

Blitz55: I knew there was some missing element in this image that has been troubling me ever since taking it. (He slaps his forehead now!!) It's so obvious now that you have pointed it out ... a lime ... of course!!!! LOL!! (would it be OK with you if I still called it "Apple Splash" ... or do you think that needs changing too???)
Great forum - loving it!!

How about we meet in the middle and make it a green apple :p

Aaaah ... if only the world's problems could be solved with compromise like that!! :hug:: Win-win!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back