What's new

Apple

abohaedr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
201.jpg


Nikon D90
Nikon 16-85
Nikon SB-900
 
Last edited:
I feel this would have worked better, centered. Still nice though.

I think the "horizon line" works beautifully centered here.
 
I'm not often intriguied by still life, but I really like this! The colors all blend so nicely, perfect lighting. Very, very nice!
 
Very nice shot. I personally find the background a bit distracting, but that is just nitpicking-- it is a very clean shot.
 
Am I completely crazy.....lol I see the shot leaning to the right?:lol:
Nice shot, my only nit is maybe a little fill light bounced to the apples that are being shaded by the lid.
Keep shooting!!
 
Am I completely crazy.....lol I see the shot leaning to the right?:lol:

No, I agree with you - it's tilted just a bit to the right. The table edge in the background is level but given the perspective, it should actually be "slanted" to the left a touch.
 
A bit of burning in on the apples and the underside of the hood would help... I can show you what I mean by doing a bit of PP and reposting it here, if you like... obviously I would not do that without your permission.
 
I agree with Bitter. I think that rule of 3rds doesn't have much use in here...But I like it :)
 
Thank you very much for all the comments.
 
A bit of burning in on the apples and the underside of the hood would help... I can show you what I mean by doing a bit of PP and reposting it here, if you like... obviously I would not do that without your permission.

No problem
And I thank you in advance
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom