April 2009 POTM Nomination thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As always if you see a few great images in the galleries this month, don't hesitate to paste it over here and let everyone see, all the entries will then go through to the voting stage and someone will get to be on the front page!

RULES:

1) You may nominate up to THREE photos, no more.

2) Please include the name of the photo and the name of the photographer.... you can't nominate yourself.

3) You may nominate any photo posted during the month of April 2009 in the galleries. Photo must have been taken by the poster.

4) If someone else has already nominated a photo, please do not nominate it again. It makes it very confusing when it's time to make the voting thread. If a photo is nominated twice, your post may be edited or deleted.

5) The same person can only receive the POTM prize for winning, twice in a 6 month period. This person can still win POTM, but the not the prize repeatedly.

How to nominate: Just right click the picture you'd like to nominate..... go to 'properties' and paste the location into the image icon on this thread..... its easy!

Have fun...... and get nominating! ;)

Field & Stream by SympL

IMG_7345.jpg

I just discovered this section of the forum:

Ancient City by Roger

385798572_qtWXd-L-2.jpg

WOW! Seattle Skyline is proof that you can get an amazing photo with a busy foreground. I never thought that you could do that so I avoid shooting in the city. Never again! Thankyou for the inspiration dseidman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back