Aquarium shots...

2Stupid2Duck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoslamour.com
Whiteshark's shot of his fantastic tank, and the shot of the yellow tang before that by yammant, led me to think there might be room for an aquarium theme (who knows, maybe even with some discussion about fish keeping! :p ).

I know it's a crap quality shot - I am just "ducking" off to read Whiteshark's thread on how to photograph an aquarium right now. :shock: Me damn tetras kept darting all over the place and I had way insufficient light.

Link gone :(

A guy from one of the other tanks. It is called a Redclaw Crayfish. They are fresh water too and grow to about 10 or 11 inches I guess.

Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
LP%205%20210bw.jpg

The Details are on:
http://www.knmultimedia.com/Galerie/aquario.htm

Photo is too big...

regards from Tenerife
Klaus

Hi everyone, I'm brand new here and was just wondering if there were many/any aquarists on this board. These shots of my saltwater reef tank were taken with my new D70... I'm brand new to photography, so be nice :er: Unfortunately, these pix are shrunk because I'm currently without webspace to upload them too. Anyone know of a decent free host? Thanks, and post'em if you got'em!

oh, uh... okay; I guess I can't attach them :blushing: Does this board not support file attachments, or is it just a matter of reaching a certain number of posts?

Bumped up so it can be merged with the newly started thread on aquariums.

Rob, welcome to the board. There are instructions somewhere that explain to you how to put up photos (URL within the
-tags). I looked into the "vaults of the themes" and found out that there are, indeed, some aquarists on this board who started a thread on their aquarium photos a while ago. You might much rather want to continue that thread once you found out how to post pics... (And as someone who's soon going to have her 1st TPF birthday - on Tuesday!), I still can't post any attachments.

Awwww... it's nice seeing this come back to life. I hope that other person can get his shot up. I like looking at other people's tanks - amazing how different they all are.

You have to have a place to host your photos. A lot of us use Photobucket.com . Then, like Lafoto said, you type in the URL and wrap it in image tags..it will look like this...

oops! Sorry about the double post... should've searched first.

Okay, temporarily hosted... albeit at sad sizes :wink:

These shots are of live coral in my saltwater reef tank. They have been resized and cropped in PS, but believe it or not the colours have not been manipulated. The blue background you see in some shots is caused by the intense actinic (blue) lighting used in marine aquariums. Thanks for looking!

And great shots up there!

acro1.jpg

bali.jpg

bloodshrimp.jpg

coco.jpg

redzoos.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back