Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3070331167_bd54f916ce_b.jpg

This shot was taken in Bahrain, Al-Areen Wildlife Reserve

Hope you like it!

How much PP did you do? Seems too contrasty and saturated. Also the highlights are blown out. You can try adjusting some of that in your editor. Also, most cameras allow you to increase or lower contrast which can help, at least a little, in high contrast shots.

How much PP did you do? Seems too contrasty and saturated. Also the highlights are blown out. You can try adjusting some of that in your editor. Also, most cameras allow you to increase or lower contrast which can help, at least a little, in high contrast shots.
3165600219_7c6907d011_b.jpg

is it better like that?

It needs to be somewhere in between. I can't play with it any as you are showing that is it Not OK to edit your shots. I probably doesn't need much more than lightening up some. There's details in the highlights, so bring them up to the point where they are not lost. The shadows can come up a little too but some may be too dark to get detail without having too much noise. It's a balancing act.

It would be helpful to try and get some deeper composition to the shot - preferably with the animal looking at you or engaged in an interesting activity or pose, then crop the shot to remove the background items that distract from the subject.

It needs to be somewhere in between. I can't play with it any as you are showing that is it Not OK to edit your shots. I probably doesn't need much more than lightening up some. There's details in the highlights, so bring them up to the point where they are not lost. The shadows can come up a little too but some may be too dark to get detail without having too much noise. It's a balancing act.

thanks for the comment and yes i do not want anybody to edit my photo in any way

It would be helpful to try and get some deeper composition to the shot - preferably with the animal looking at you or engaged in an interesting activity or pose, then crop the shot to remove the background items that distract from the subject.

thanks for comments, the things in the background is really unwanted i just noticed that!

Most reactions

Back