What's new

Arches National Park - "Park Avenue"

CanonJim

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
123
Reaction score
15
Location
Western south Jersey, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Park Avenue area in Arches NP, outside of Moab, Utah, USA.
 

Attachments

  • $Park Avenue 17.webp
    $Park Avenue 17.webp
    370.5 KB · Views: 186
Good job, but I'd crop out the sign in the bottom left corner. You can also try adjusting the exposure down a notch and the contrast up for more impact.
 
Good job, but I'd crop out the sign in the bottom left corner. You can also try adjusting the exposure down a notch and the contrast up for more impact.
Easy enough to do. It does pop a bit more, I suppose. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • $Park Avenue-A-01.webp
    $Park Avenue-A-01.webp
    292.4 KB · Views: 177
Yes, redux for the win! You're making me nostalgic...I haven't been to Arches in a long time, even though I'm half a day away.
 
Good job, but I'd crop out the sign in the bottom left corner. You can also try adjusting the exposure down a notch and the contrast up for more impact.
Easy enough to do. It does pop a bit more, I suppose. Thanks!


Ahh yes! In the best of TPF tradition: take perfectly good shadow detail and destroy it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom