What's new

Arches

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Ness Girl web.webp
 
I like it but the only thing I would suggest is that it seems slightly off, I think if you were moved a little to the left.
 
I like it but the only thing I would suggest is that it seems slightly off, I think if you were moved a little to the left.

Had I moved a bit to the left, her head would merge with the strong white vertical in the background and the shot would be wasted. I had to keep her on a good background. Her figure balances the angle nicely. Notice how the sun lit bright vertical in the upper part divides the arch right across the middle.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom