Architectural Details

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm sorry guys but it's another post about the last meetup that doesn't seem to fit the meetup folder. I'll post some of people in there sooner or later but here are some stairs in the meantime. I'm pretty sure everyone walked past them without a shot except me but feel free to prove me wrong:

steps2.jpg

steps1.jpg

Let me know what you think!

i like where your going with the composition, but find it to be somewhat generic . . . the light i mean, this location however is awesome. i would love to be there after dark

Ben, you are right: I never even noticed these stairs were THERE :oops:
So let me ask you: where WERE they? This was on Sunday (I can tell by the weather), so it must have been in the Canary Wharf area (and we were there in the course of our TPF UK meet-up from about noon until 4 p.m., newrmdmike, therefore no choice on the light) ... but where!?!?

This was actually the last stretch of the day after the Gun LaFoto so you wouldn't have seen it. but one of the others might have. Newrmdmike thanks for the feedback I loved the shapes and the effect the fish eye lens gave but as LaFoto said we were rather limited in terms of time for waiting for the perfect lighting as we were marching up the edge of the thames towards the next pub :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back