What's new

Architectural photography from Seattle!

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
7,499
Reaction score
478
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In no relation to clarinetJWD’s, which are very good BTW. :D
I just saw it when I came back from shooting, so I thought eh, why not?

We’ve got ourselves a blue building and a green building:


DSC_0017_EDIT_SMALL.jpg

I think i'm going to use this shot for my Photo Design assignment becuase of the repeating pattern. The assignment BTW was rhythm.



Took out the 2nd shot becuase it was crap. :grumpy:
 
Yeah, i stopped my lens down to f/8 for sharpness and DOF. The full size image is just amazing. And than in lightroom I wanted to do so many color enhancements that the windows just looked completly fake.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom