Becky1 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Apr 15, 2007 #1 Bit of a head melter this one...
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2007 #2 whatever the opposite is to vertigo is, that's what I'm feeling right now that is one crazy angle
brighteyesphotos TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2006 Messages 347 Reaction score 1 Location Battle Creek, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2007 #3 My neck hurts.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Wow. I like this! I do!!! You were there? When?
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2007 #5 Ooh yes it certainly is. Love your POV :thumbup:
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2007 #6 wow, that is a nice shot in terms of perspective and contrasts! hmm. and Becky came to Germany and did not tell us, Lafoto?
wow, that is a nice shot in terms of perspective and contrasts! hmm. and Becky came to Germany and did not tell us, Lafoto?
Becky1 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Apr 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks :mrgreen: I was in Berlin quite a while ago with university, I'm sure I mentioned it back at the time!... forgive me! :blushing:
Thanks :mrgreen: I was in Berlin quite a while ago with university, I'm sure I mentioned it back at the time!... forgive me! :blushing: