Are Mac's worth the price premium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man wow this thread has taken some turns, walmart/target shoppers, geek squad or no.

I'm fascinated people on here are defending super walmart. I'm used to hearing all the long line complaints and such yet when I ask the same people if they shop elsewhere they reply they usually don't.

gerardo2068 said:
You are wrong. I have built windows computer before. I don't want to do that any more. Incompetent peoria are everywhere including windows owners. Like the one that take the pc to geek squad.

Geek Squad is pretty good

Huge overstatement. Geek Squad is about as good as the Apple 'Geniuses' ('genius' also being a huge overstatement).

o hey tyler said:
Huge overstatement. Geek Squad is about as good as the Apple 'Geniuses' ('genius' also being a huge overstatement).

Lol the tech geeks yeah, but it's not techs fault people don't read or learn from YouTube. The people who come in thier seem to think computers work on magic.

IByte said:
Geek Squad is pretty good, not our fault we are forced to charge outrageous prices. But then again it's no different than a mechanic charging 125 for changing oil...just saying.

My point is that he says only incompetent people buy macs. Well there's many windows user that are incompetent and need help too

gerardo2068 said:
You are wrong. I have built windows computer before. I don't want to do that any more. Incompetent peoria are everywhere including windows owners. Like the one that take the pc to geek squad.

Geek Squad is pretty good, not our fault we are forced to charge outrageous prices. But then again it's no different than a mechanic charging 125 for changing oil...just saying.

I suppose there are some good individuals within Geek Squad, but I have had to fix to many systems that were taken to them to ever recommend them!

I could buy everything inside the iMac 27" for have the price?

But it won't buy me the pleasure of using the iMac 27"

Haters will talk about this kool-aid that Mac user drink. Well give me some more!!!

Because PCs didn't have me this joy!!!

They are worth every penny!

o hey tyler said:

Lol the tech geeks yeah, but it's not techs fault people don't read or learn from YouTube. The people who come in thier seem to think computers work on magic.

Yeah, but all GeekSquad "team members" do is insert an MRI BDM disc that solves 95% of diagnostic issues with a few mouse clicks.

Haters will talk about this kool-aid that Mac user drink. Well give me some more!!!

And yet you fail to realize that the obvious joy you get from using a Mac, that a lot of people also get when using a PC. It's called personal preference dude.

o hey tyler said:

Since when is YouTube considered an educational facility? lol!

And yet you fail to realize that the obvious joy you get from using a Mac, that a lot of people also get when using a PC. It's called personal preference dude.

That's what I said before, Buy what you like and enjoy!

I don't like PC and I don enjoy them.

I don't like Macs and I don't enjoy them.

And yes, you could buy all the components inside a 27" iMac and run OSX on it and still have the same experience.

Fine! You have a right to your opinion.. but if you don't want us talking bad about MACS and Mac Users, maybe you should stop 'dissin the PC's! ;) It works both ways! :)

If you want the best of both worlds, Mac users, maybe some of you are smart enough to build a Hackintosh. I know my friend did:

OSx86 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then you do don't pay the premium for the brand/overpriced hardware and you get the OS you want.

I could do it, but personally, I'll stick with Win 7 (and I've explained my reasoning earlier in the thread)

End of discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back