Are photographers to grumpy?

Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ran across this older article and it resonated. My personal opinion is that (if you eliminate the 10% of naturally grumpy people) that the level of 'grumpiness' is in direct proportion to the insecurities the photographer has about their skills,
Are Some Photographers Too Grumpy?

Seriously???

download.jpg

Oh, man, I've seen #5 in action so often when I first started out. I was a new mom, primarily taking pictures of my kids, with a Sony NEX camera. No one took me seriously. They said I couldn't be a real photographer unless I moved to DSLR and that Sony was shutting down any day now. Mirrorless was a dead end, the sensors would never measure up to DSLRs, Sony would never make a good lens, etc. etc. And then if I produced a decent image despite all of that, it didn't matter because I was just an MWAC and my pictures would never appear anywhere besides Facebook and family albums.

That forum has since shut down entirely, but Sony and I are still around and doing fine. :p There were a few friendly people there, but the poisonous ones were horrible.

I have no opinion on the grumpiness.

but obnoxious, definitely.

Last edited:
Look up angry photographer on YouTube. Haha

I was just thinking.

If we are photographers, then that means we are artists and artists are usually sad and grumpy...So...That makes us normal right?

Grumpy?? Hell no. Who comes up with this stupid drivel??? Someone need a foot in their @$$ for even thinking such crap.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-9832-1389553687-23_preview.gif

All of you just need to shut those stupid big holes you stick your pie into and let the REAL photographers do our work. :soapbox:

I am not saying that the work of every other 'photographer' is drivel and that I am a genius, but if you were to say that- then who am I to disagree? :icon_camera::icon_camera::icon_camera:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
:madass:

:rugby:

Seriously, when I joined this board, I was rather taken aback by the attitude of some on here. Most are encouraging and helpful, but some just seem to lack that. More so than in other (non-photo) communities I've joined.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back