Reaction score
'nope'
'are you ready to go?'
'nope'
'are you ready to go?'
'nope'
:mrgreen:

40600234-O.jpg

I actually like how the middle cushion is a little...off. For some reason I think it adds to the photo :D

Who put those "censor squares" there in the first place?

Looks good...At first I didn't like how the two people were on the same side but as I looked at it more...it grew on me. :thumbup:

ok, if this is two men, then ignore this...but if its a woman and a man....then let me point out somethings i see....for one, just like men, they aint touching, but the woman atleast has her hand to touch him....( men......bah..) second.. how funny is it that they are both so enveloped with the paintings in front of them... just still as a mouse... that's interesting...dont ya think?? he is pulled inside himself, kinda dont touch me, and she is all open, leaned back... he is hiding looking at the painting..she is openly viewing it... could a psychology class have a field day with this shot or what??
love this jonmikal...i just dig when pictures tell whole stories..and you always seem to be the BEST story teller......!!
you catch people at their worst, and their best.....perfect shot!

well, what an interpretation! i love it when people relay what they perceive an image to convey. thanks for stopping by as always!

Jon I love this :) The tones are great and the composition is perfect...reminds me of something Tuna would post and I love his work too ;) Well done!!!

Amazing tone to this, I really like the feel of being there. The sharpness is out of this world ! Fantastic photo JM :thumbup:

:thumbdown: on the censor squares, let it all hang out next time.

aprilraven said:
ok, if this is two men, then ignore this...but if its a woman and a man....then let me point out somethings i see....for one, just like men, they aint touching, but the woman atleast has her hand to touch him....( men......bah..) second.. how funny is it that they are both so enveloped with the paintings in front of them... just still as a mouse... that's interesting...dont ya think?? he is pulled inside himself, kinda dont touch me, and she is all open, leaned back... he is hiding looking at the painting..she is openly viewing it... could a psychology class have a field day with this shot or what??
love this jonmikal...i just dig when pictures tell whole stories..and you always seem to be the BEST story teller......!!
you catch people at their worst, and their best.....perfect shot!
I'm still convinced he has his hand on her leg and he isn't thinking about the painting... :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back