ARE YOU READY?

Wow--what a fine ensemble cast they have there! It's probably going to be a good movie. The trailer makes it look pretty good.

Yeah it's going to shamazing, I'm dragging my parents too see it on the first showing :)

They should make a movie about these people when they were younger....like when they were horrible infants...

I don't get it.

Les Enfants Terribles. A Jean Cocteau book about twisted siblings. And not the good kind of twisted.

At least, I think that's what Derrel was alluding to.

*facepalm* It was a joke.

Les Enfants Terribles. A Jean Cocteau book about twisted siblings. And not the good kind of twisted.

At least, I think that's what Derrel was alluding to.

Diz-actly right J-Block!

I can't "do" film adaptations of stage musicals, especially one with as much music as Les Miserables. I just can't extend my imagination that far.

I can't "do" film adaptations of stage musicals, especially one with as much music as Les Miserables. I just can't extend my imagination that far.

Dude--there is a new medication made by Pfizer, and it can totally,totally reinvigorate your willing suspension of disbelief, which as we know is the basis for a successful married sex life...err..I mean, for a successful appreciation of musical theatre and also cinema...

I know what you mean, the 2007 version of Phantom was pretty sucky, but this looks pretty good to me. :p

Most reactions

Back