argh why...

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
<rant>i have upgraded my webstie hosting and decided to use my current domain name for it (duncanphilpott.com) so i updated the nameservers and everything was ok. aprt from the fact that this brok all my image links and i needed another domain name for my photography, so i registered duncanphilpott.co.uk with the people i have my first hosting package with. howver i get an error saying the domain name does not exists or was not installed properly and that i must contact my administrator... oh joy... another support email that will take them two days until they understand what i want. also i am designing a site for a client... a friend of my mum. except the shopping cart / catalouge software would not work with my design and now i am left with a design that has taken me ages to get 100% validating, cross browser compatible and fully accessible to screen readers. and no way of going further... really i think im worrying too much but everything seems to be going wrong...</rant>

thats a bummer!

i was trying to show someone your shot of the dome today, now i know where whats happened

great :D my domain name works, but i cant access the control panel because its taking too damn long to respond

Most reactions

New Topics

Back