What's new

Armi - Malinois

muuris

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
c&c would be kind.

_DSC1539pieni.jpg


_DSC1489pieni.jpg


_DSC1452armipieni.jpg
 
That first picture is intense, just needs more in the nose area though, it's too dark. Looks like you used strobes on it :)
 
On teh 2nd and 3rd the sky is a little blown out so it takes away from the pictures but other than that I love them.
 
Wow, those are really nice.
 
I'll have to agree with the dog on the second one, that moss is comfy!!

The first is terrific! great job.
 
I love the first one. It certainly does capture the essence of the Belgian Malinois breed, very intense. :) The sky in the second and third is a bit distracting to me, it takes away from the picture but the dog itself is a very beautiful animal. I love his face.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom