What's new

Armored Friend

Ryan L

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
1,321
Reaction score
89
Location
Shelbyville, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I met this little fella on a walk yesterday on a nature trail. He seemed pretty friendly. He wanted to keep walking toward my lens as I was laying on the ground.

1.

_MG_8927.jpg


2
_MG_8941.jpg
 
Yeah, it's just a turtle but the only thing I found of interest on the 3 miles or so!
 
Focus seems a little soft to me. ( there are aspects in the photo that seem sharper than the turtles head which I am assuming would be the main subject of the photo ) Also, I think they would look better if the head of the turtle was a little less centered.

The second one is better on the focus though.
 
I kept telling him to hold still, but I don't think he was local. Seemed to be a language barrier or something. In one ear and out the other.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom