What's new

Playing with Geometry

DanOstergren32

"We're all mad here" ... At me?
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
5,282
Reaction score
5,178
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone down for a game of Chess or Checkers?

All jokes aside, my friend volunteered to be the muse for a hair colorist this last weekend, and this was the result. When I saw a video of him having it done, I liked it so much that I got him to let me take his portraits the next morning. We met up at the park by my house, and I was inspired to use one of the transmission towers in the park to see if I could use it's geometric lines to enhance the look.

Lit using natural light and a silver reflector.

1
364A0099 copy.webp


2
364A0119 copy.webp


3
364A0056 copy.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice shots. #3 for me as it showcases the hair styling more. Nice portrait.
Thank you. #3 seems to be the popular one on my socials. I like it for the hair too, but I also especially love a good profile shot.
 
Fun stuff!! As a portrait, I like #2 the best, though the hair definitely shows up best in the profile shot.

Makes me smile!
 
Really good... and also with a very personal style... congratulations!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom