A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2013 #1
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2013 #2 Kind of nice. I might try cropping off some of the night sky, to increase the impact of the bridge, and its lovely reflections on the surface of the water.
Kind of nice. I might try cropping off some of the night sky, to increase the impact of the bridge, and its lovely reflections on the surface of the water.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank Derrer. I think you mean this: