What's new

Art Plus Digital Photo Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
3,719
Reaction score
534
Location
Here N There
The software claims to be able to recover multiple file formats including image, video and audio files.

I was trying to recover some .MPG files instead, not photos.

Anyways, I suppose there is no guarantee on what you can recover from a memory card. The photos that were recovered were taken at various times. Some were taken many cycles ago (meaning I've erased the card many times before), some were recent.

Of the MPG files that I was trying to recover, the screen shots of the videos did show up, but not the videos. So I doubt its claim to be able to recover multiple formats.

UI wise, it's a simple step by step process, no more difficult than using WinZip.

Conclusion is, for $24.99, you are still placing a bet. Depending on how important the recovery is. I'd say if you are serious about the recovery, then $24.99 is worth spending(or betting). For me, I got nothing I was looking for, but in case I need to recover photos in the future, I've got it covered.
 
hii
If yiu lost photos from camera because of accidental deletion, software error or malfunctioning of camera than don worry you can still recover lost or corrupted photos.
Photo recovery software provides finest solution to recover lost or damaged photos.
 
There are so many softwares which provides trial version for recovery. First of all, use trial version. Once you are okay from every point of view then only purchase. You can go through its manual and other features. Few times, you will find that some of the softwares are not able to recover some file formats. so it is your duty, judge the right kind of software by using its trial version, believe and then only go to purchase it.
 
Welcome to the
Spammer.gif
thread.
 
*locking the thread because its only attracting spambots now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom