What's new

Art School

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
2,977
Reaction score
358
Location
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C Welcome!

1 $_MG_1350.webp

2 $_MG_1410.webp

3 $_MG_1437.webp

4 $_MG_1441.webp

5 $_MG_1447.webp

6 $_MG_1450.webp
 
I think people looking at art shots is cool. So I like 5, 6.
 
I want to see pictures of photographers taking pictures of people looking at art gallerias.
 
Just connect your dslr to your tv with that art gallery picture and point the camera to the tv screen. Now you've got an infinite regress with no visible end.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom