Art?

you could shoot a filthy plastic bottle of milk and I would still see it as art....

not that this is anywhere near that imagined plastic bottle, but you get my point ;)

Now that's some good-looking milk. So.... from the looks of it, you used a pretty decent-sized aquarium... and changed water after each session. That's a lot of work! But again, very intriguing imagery. Love it!

Complete noob here...I'm assuming there's a joke there somewhere? (About the milk, I mean.) Regardless of my getting the reference, these are REALLY cool shots! Very nice...

Complete noob here...I'm assuming there's a joke there somewhere? (About the milk, I mean.) Regardless of my getting the reference, these are REALLY cool shots! Very nice...

No ... it's not a joke it,
is just coloured milk in water :)

I could see using these for some of your backgrounds...

Ah. Well, seems like a waste of perfectly good milk but it's beautiful! :)

Is that whole milk? 2%? Skim?
If it's skim milk, it's really no waste at all. :lmao:

Gorgeous results, bingo!
The first and last ones are especially intriguing to me. That first one almost looks like it has gold/yellow "specks" in it. Doesn't look like milk at all, the yellow parts at least.
The last one is my favorite. Can't quite figure out how you got all those colors and got the milk pouring into the water from so many different points at once and still captured it before it all turned into a murky, muddy mess.

Is that whole milk? 2%? Skim?
If it's skim milk, it's really no waste at all. :lmao:

Gorgeous results, bingo!
The first and last ones are especially intriguing to me. That first one almost looks like it has gold/yellow "specks" in it. Doesn't look like milk at all, the yellow parts at least.
The last one is my favorite. Can't quite figure out how you got all those colors and got the milk pouring into the water from so many different points at once and still captured it before it all turned into a murky, muddy mess.

The Milk was coloured with Acrylic paints the bits you see floating were missed during my mixing process, it was shot in a small tank 16 inches/400mm, the last shot is just plain milk x7 shots with each shot coloured digitally and then blended into one

Somehow I knew the answer to the question (in the title) before even opening the page, thread poster's name was enough of a hint! :lol:
Great work as always Binga :)

Looks pretty interesting. I love the organic shapes the milk has formed when it goes into water. Wayyyyy cool man, wayyy cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back