What's new

Artist mannequin

XtremeElemenT

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was sitting down watching tv when i just saw my artist mannequin standing there so I said "hmmm I wonder" and grabbed my camera lol.

test2.jpg
 
I like it...

I still don't get the point of these things. All i ever see from the hands are middle fingers and gang signs -_-
 
lol I use them for drawing. Sometimes it's hard to visualize how a person would stand in a certain way, so i pose him/it/her/thing in the way i want and draw from any perspective i look at it/him/her from lol
 
lol I use them for drawing. Sometimes it's hard to visualize how a person would stand in a certain way, so i pose him/it/her/thing in the way i want and draw from any perspective i look at it/him/her from lol

Ah much more useful then having a constant obscenity on your desk!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom