artistic or boring?

XE_Nerd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
can't decide if i like it.

IMG_2491.jpg

images of simple things have to come alive through their composition .... which at least for me does not appear special on this one. most lines and framing to me appear random on this one...

yeah i've never tried a "simple" picture before. I actually set this up and was thinking for it to be something like this. It wasn't exactly what I had thought it would be but just wanted to give it a try. I'll keep practicing though.

try to play with angles and perspective.... and if possible, also with light.

i think everyone of us has produced boring images which were supposed to be art but did not quite come out the way they should ;)

so you are in good company!

thanks for the tips. I'm thinking i should have used a wide angle lens for this kind of shot as well because i didn't have room to move farther back to get all I really wanted into the shot and I was using a fixed 50mm.

For some reason, this shot leaves me constantly searching for something. But I do like to coloring and texture of the wood.

Yeah when I saw the log seats i thought the colors and the smooth edges would make them good subjects for a simple shot with some shade. I was thinking of getting more of both of the logs though. I'll try again another day and see what happens. Thanks for the comments and tips.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back