Artistic or rubbish c&c wanted

This accident is at least one of the more interesting ones!
If something like this just "happened" to you, I would not say it is art, since you did not spend any thought on its creation, it just somehow created itself, and you begin to like it (or not, depending) as an AFTERthought. Not sure if an accidental production of something transforms itself into art by afterthoughts? :scratch:

Anyhow, it is one of the more successful accidents, I should say, even though I would not consider this frame as the finished one as yet, people being decapacitated as they are ... I would crop it to give more emphasis to the legs and their motion as opposed to the few that stand still (for that fraction of a second it took this photo to create itself).

Art can be an accident. Depends on the degree, of course, but someone may not have any idea what they are doing and "accidentally" create a great photo. If they don't have a clue what they are doing, however, it's doubtful they could create a coherent body of work, but to get it right once, by accident? Sure, it can happen.

Yet... we find ourselves replying to it. Ironic?

It's not ironic, it's not even unusual. The ridiculous has always had the ability to spark conversation.

Most reactions

Back