What's new

Artist's Pactice

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went for a short drive today to pick up the money pit, errr I mean van at the shop today :lol:
Took these along the way. They both remind me of something you might find in an artists sketchbook.

Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look :)

Pastel Exercise
(wish this one was a tiny bit less muddy :( )






Pencil Hatching Exercise
 
All this exercising!! Aren't you tired???:lmao:
 
lol Not getting tired of it is one of the perks of obsessive tendencies :P
 
I like both of them, the B&W one a little more.....the color image looks just a tad flat and not sure an inc in contrast would improve it or not ...try it and see
 
Thanks Mully :)
These ones with all colour (no sky) start out muddy and contrast tends to just enhance it. I tried a bit more contrast but it loses it's chalky/dusty/pastel feeling so dialed it back and let it be pastelish ;)
 
Thanks Nandakumar ;) it's my fav of the two also.
 
I love the B&W shot!
 
Thanks Carol :)

Unpopular, furry not fuzzy :p ;)
 
lol Not getting tired of it is one of the perks of obsessive tendencies :P
_ I gonna remember this.
Picture ? O, yes. Another one from what you do best. Keep up the obsession.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom