What's new

Artsy Fartsy Flower Power

Rawshooter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
149
Reaction score
6
Location
Marysville Wa.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.. A little play with some Freeware' (FotoSketcher)
1.
1-PSPCON4LTM2RESUSM-PSP-DSC_0864.jpg


2.
2-FSSHP1-FSTEXSTRO-PSPLTM2RESUSM-P5WC-FotoSketcherimage1.jpg


3.
3-PSPCON4LTM2RESUSM-20100416_12.jpg


4.
4-FSSHP1-FSTEXSTRO-PSPLTM2RESUSM-P5WC-FotoSketcherimage2.jpg


~ Don
 
i like the originals as well as those carpet conversions :thumsup:
 
I like the conversion alot. I think it would only look good with floral shots as they are usually bland subjects. :-)
 
#1 would make a nice canvas print over a couch.
 
I like the technique, but it doesn't address the flaws in the images, both of which have too much distracting background. At least IMO these needed to have less DOF or a different angle. In the second, if the flowers were all yellow and echoed the main subject without being brighter than it is, it might have worked. You might even be able to make that color change or at least darken the white flowers. Just my two cents - I'm far from an expert on flower shots.
 
I like the technique, but it doesn't address the flaws in the images, both of which have too much distracting background. At least IMO these needed to have less DOF or a different angle. In the second, if the flowers were all yellow and echoed the main subject without being brighter than it is, it might have worked. You might even be able to make that color change or at least darken the white flowers. Just my two cents - I'm far from an expert on flower shots.

Exellent commentary Ken* thank you .. I believe these were my very first flower shots, I would love
to try some more' but this was murder on my busted up old knee's* :pale: :sillysmi:

~ Don
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom