ARTU

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
An uninspired evening of shooting overall. Oh well. This one is kind of interesting. Comments welcome.

p232488514-5.jpg

It is very interesting
I like the body/head position and the motion of the figure
great pp as usual
I love it, love the mood that evokes
I would be perfectly happy if this was the only keeper I had from my evening of shooting

anyway jmo

Last edited:
Thanks for the comment. I like the tilt of the street lamp opposing the tilt of the head of the man in the foreground. I wish it was less subtle. I also like the people in the restaurant, but they are too small to have the impact I was hoping for. There are nice individual elements to this picture, but they don't connect in a way that creates a good story. At least not for me. But then I am the one with the idea in his head, so I know when a photo misses that mark. Others may walk away with a different perception.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the comment. I like the tilt of the street lamp opposing the tilt of the head of the man in the foreground. I wish it was less subtle. I also like the people in the restaurant, but they are too small to have the impact I was hoping for. There are nice individual elements to this picture, but they don't connect in a way that creates a good story. At least not for me. But then I am the one with the idea in his head, so I know when a photo misses that mark. Others may walk away with a different perception.

Thanks again!
The first thing I notice in every of your photographs is the way of composing, the same here. I like the composition.
I did notice those people inside, they add to the pict, making it alive... at least for me. The lamp-head connection I haven't even noticed.
It's all about this figure in the street for me...

would love to hear other thoughts/interpretations also

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back