L LLD TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2013 Messages 77 Reaction score 15 Location Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #1 Driving along and just caught sight of the beauty of this land. I'm thinking the skyline is better -straighter. C & C Attachments $DSC_2675.webp 568.2 KB · Views: 127 $DSC_2680.webp 477.1 KB · Views: 120
Driving along and just caught sight of the beauty of this land. I'm thinking the skyline is better -straighter. C & C
CourtneyAK TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 68 Reaction score 21 Location Green Bay, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 #2 You should put some of these on your other computer and get that editing program.
snowbear123 54 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,949 Reaction score 16,271 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Yes, the horizon looks straighter in these. Look at Courtney's edit, as well - it get's the horizon out of the center. I have a similar comment on your other thread. One step at a time; you'll get there.
Yes, the horizon looks straighter in these. Look at Courtney's edit, as well - it get's the horizon out of the center. I have a similar comment on your other thread. One step at a time; you'll get there.