What's new

as the sun was setting,

ImNick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
16
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i shot this. c & c?

4336477510_0f8a8648d1_b.jpg
 
this doesnt do TOO much for me. Its a nice photo but the blurred trees in the background take some focus off the silhouettes in the foreground. Nice shot nonetheless
 
I like it, cool feeling of depth created. Nice colors too, and an interesting angle

-tim
 
thanks for the compliments!!
 
I like the idea, but I find that there are too many blades of grass in the foreground. The main focus seems to be the tree shaped plant. I wonder how it would look with the others cloned out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom