TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
rust-car-final.jpg

Looks like a challenging project for someone.

I see you have returned. I have always enjoyed your images from this location. I always like to go back to certain locations to get rejuvenated.

Really nice. I like the textures, colors, leading lines and view point. Only niggle I have is the sky is slightly bright which IMO takes away from the truck, but all in all this would make a good wall hanger.

wonderful perspective. the details and texture of the rust plus those little spots of lichen are fantastic.

this wouldn't happen to be one of a dozen or so fords in a clearing in the woods within an hour of tallahassee, would it? the crack in the windshield looks oddly familiar to me.

Last edited:
wonderful perspective. the details and texture of the rust plus those little spots of lichen are fantastic.

this wouldn't happen to be one of a dozen or so fords in a clearing in the woods within an hour of tallahassee, would it? the crack in the windshield looks oddly familiar to me.

Crawfordville...love that place when I can get over. I have tons of shots from there.

Crawfordville...love that place when I can get over. I have tons of shots from there.

my brother lived in tallahassee for a few years. he was driving and i wasn't paying attention. we were heading to wakulla springs that day and stopped at the cars first but never made it to the park because of storms. that has to be the same car i shot. the car doors were open in 2017, just like your shot.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back