Ashley

rub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my first clients ever, she has stuck with me for 3 years now. We have had over 7 shoots together, and I was honoured to have her in the studio for my first "official" shoot. Just one for now...

C&C is always welcome. It looks pretty hot on the right side on this computer - but there is lots of detail left. Weird.

Kristal

487036_10150744849806183_551601182_12012923_1494285396_n.jpg

I really like this shot. The colors are great and that red floor makes the photo pop. excellent job!

Would be a great cover shot for a book/magazine (with all that space above her). As a 'just a photo', I'd want to see it cropped/framed closer.

I like the symmetry you have going on with the bed & her pose. Although, that leaves her shoulders & hips perpendicular to the camera, which typically isn't the best option.

Love it. I do like the floor but I am sure you prefer nice shiny hardwood ;)

Nice photo. I was a little intruiged by your description though where you said you've done 'over 7 shoots' with her. So is that like, 8 shoots?

Thanks all!!

haha fokker - it was 7 that we could recall, but we thought there were more. So yesterday our conversation revolved around "7 or more" ;)

I lurrrve your work and I love this picture too. I don't want to sound like a foot creeper but the way she has her feet posed just really contributes to the feel of the image. LOVELY! Good job!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back