Ask your friendly neighborhood admin! (Fighting Back!)

vonnagy said:
Question for chase:
How many tpf groupies did you sleep with last year, and do you plan to break that record this year?

Although I dare not answer your first question, I can safely say that I am confident of breaking the record! Just look at the number of new users lately...! :eyebrows:

And look! You're almost up to 3200 posts! :cheer:

I'd say this was a very effective, though somewhat trite, way to maintain distance between you and Alison. :p

Who named you Chase? :)

Have you ever thought of holding a contest, where the prize is two plane tickets to the JT trip?

(and rigging it so CORRY wins?)

core_17 said:
Have you ever thought of holding a contest, where the prize is two plane tickets to the JT trip?

Ohhhh, I like that one, but I want me and Hobbes to win since you're already going Corry :D

AlisonS said:
core_17 said:

Ohhhh, I like that one, but I want me and Hobbes to win since you're already going Corry :D

Um...HOPEFULLY going...due to recent events in my financial life, I'm not sure if I can swing it. :( :( :( :cry: :guilty: :sad anim:

You'll go orange, blow up to the size of a pregnant elephant and explode within a month. If you boyfriend finds all of the pieces and puts you back together before the moon strikes eight you'll be fine.

Most reactions

Back