Asking for some photo critiques

PaulWog

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just started using flickr, and I've been taking photos more frequently lately. Interested for some C&C for the first time since ever.

I'm considering taking down the two photos I took which involved the forest. Those I took in the first month I got my camera. What I'm looking for is some critiques on my other 7 photos & what you think I could've done better (or what I can still do better with my RAW file currently in order to get a better photo).

Here's my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/124630848@N07/

Last edited:
The first forest shot, I would keep it but just clone out those huge branches on that sky

#2 and #3 are the best there, #2 just crop a bit of the sea because this way the frame is divided to the halves

as for the squirrel shot, bw conversion is to contrasty

you could probably get more responses if you posted pictures directly here.

Paul you've been around here for 462 posts, so you should know that asking for a solid critique on 7 images will be hard to get. You also know by now that people rarely follow links, and that you would be much better served to copy and paste the BBcode from your Flickr to this thread. It takes 10 seconds and might actually get you what you're looking for.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Paul you've been around here for 462 posts, so you should know that asking for a solid critique on 7 images will be hard to get. You also know by now that people rarely follow links, and that you would be much better served to copy and paste the BBcode from your Flickr to this thread. It takes 10 seconds and might actually get you what you're looking for.

Just a friendly suggestion.
well... I could say it like this also ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back