Aspect | Photography A.Reynolds

arron06

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
heres a couple shots i thought i would share with you all.

166.jpg

173.jpg

46.jpg

44-1.jpg

41-1.jpg

40-1.jpg

38-1.jpg

34-1.jpg

33-1.jpg

27-1.jpg

11-2.jpg

28-1.jpg

the selective colour in #3 does not do much for me. and it lacks a bit contrast.

#4 is very nice I think

The images look a bit South-Western English
.. nice dog by the way :)

Prefer #4 from this series, the dog makes a great subject. What breed?

Nice dreamy quality in #9.

Nice shots... you have some great subjects and a nice eye for composition.
Could be just the weather, but some of them have the "vaseline" look, maybe some quick PP with levels and sharpening would do wonders.
Not sure if you are ok with editing your pics, but here u go:
2134112934_f0a1696ba2.jpg

thanks all

miki it was the mist in the morning i quite liked the mist tho but thanks anyways.

i think the copyright it's way too big and becomes really distracting... after the 2nd picture it was actually the first thing I looked for in the picture, i understand the need for copyrighting our work but remember it's not really suppose to be there...

I think that in #3 the selective coloring isnt working well. Maybe if you put color to the second riders coat as well, that might do something for the picture.

I WANT THAT DOG!
ahahha.
I guess you are doing a good job if you are making me want what's in the picture;)

the pics seem to loose quality when i upload them though photobucket.:thumbdown:

You said, 'a couple of pictures'. You lied to me. I feel deceived.

I agree with someone above though, I think the mist hurts more than it helps in this case. That's just me though, do what you wish, it's your work after all.

Most reactions

Back