cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2012 #1
480sparky48 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 26, 2012 #2 Suddenly, unexplicibly, I have a sense of déjà vu.
Heitz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 10, 2011 Messages 941 Reaction score 145 Location Chicago, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2012 #3 Nice. I like the very gradual fall-off of focus
revenater TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 261 Reaction score 22 Location Rogers AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2012 #4 I love it and love the yellow in the background. nice shot
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2012 #5 Nice one to hang on the wall!