What's new

Assorted Photographs, C + C welcome

FieralDS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
El Cajon, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few old pics.... not the best but meaningful as i remember my journey a few months ago into learning photography

6-1-08015_e_R.jpg


Israel_3189_e_R.jpg


NewYork_027_e_R.jpg


STH_263_e_R.jpg


Switzerland144_e_R.jpg
 
I don't find any flaws in any of the photos. They are all well done, and if I have to pick a favorite, I'd say the cat photo is the best one.
 
The last one is beautiful.. The small house is subtle but really gives the phot character. Well done
 
That guy is going to have some serious sand in his shoes
 
The last one feels like its tipping to the left. Maybe just me. Easy fix though with the horizon tool in photoshop. If need be. Everything looks awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom